Applicants will work with a team of Professional Engineers and Engineers-in-Training and will support with CADD drawings.
- Uses CADD software for the preparation of roadway plans, including cutting sheets and preparing roadway details.
- Addresses redlines/mark-ups of plans.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Willingness to work collaboratively on a team.
- 2-year Associates Degree in Computer-Aided Design and Drafting or equivalent.
- 0+ years of experience with CADD software such as AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Experience working with MicroStation is a plus.
- Experience working on the preparation of plans on transportation projects is a plus.