Summary/Objective: Design and draw electrical and fire alarm systems for a variety of project types including, clubhouses, hotels, retail centers, office buildings, grade schools, universities, and marinas. Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel. Provide engineering services for the full life cycle of projects, from conceptual planning to completed construction under the leadership of a Sr. Engineer.
- Analyze and design electrical systems for a variety of facilities.
- Develop designs and construction documents, including electrical site lighting, site grounding, panel schedules and one-line diagrams.
- Assist Sr. Engineers in other engineering related tasks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3 plus years of experience.
- Proficiency in REVIT/AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe PDF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize while utilizing time management skills in meeting deadlines
- Strong Work Ethic with an Affinity for Rapid Learning
- Self-driven and motivated to complete work as assigned with minimal oversight
- Demonstrates a Customer Service mentality
- Passionate about Solving Design Challenges and Producing High Quality Designs before or by the deadline
- Resilient, Positive Attitude and Collaborative