Seeking an Electrical Engineer for a variety of buildings-related projects. The ideal candidate will have consulting design experience in power distribution, lighting, and grounding for healthcare, educational and/or commercial facilities.
- Lead the electrical engineering of multiple projects simultaneously from concept through construction phases.
- Investigate existing electrical systems to determine scope of work required to complete a project.
- Assign specific design tasks or calculations to lower-level engineering and design support staff.
- Typical design tasks include: power distribution at low and medium voltage, lighting and lighting controls and calculations, grounding system design and power study analysis.
- Complete designs proficiently using Revit.
- Provide working knowledge of project design, construction, design software, cost, and scheduling on assigned projects.
- Review shop drawings, respond to RFI’s, and attend on-site meetings during the construction phase.
- Assist in the development of business unit design standards and specification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required from an ABET accredited institution which qualifies for licensure.
- PE license required
- Minimum of seven full-time years of related experience at a professional services firm required.
- Working knowledge of Revit. Good understanding of electrical design and other tools.
- Good knowledge of NEC.
- LC Certification is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on mid to large size projects, from start to finish.
- Must possess excellent collaboration and communication skills with different disciplines and teams across various locations.
- Salary Range: $80,000-$130,000/year depending on location, education, experience, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.